cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MGBYannick

Create Enviroment trough API

Hello Guys

Does anybody know if there is a possible way to create new Environments through API such as Graph?

We are trying to automate our PowerPlattform Board, so that users could order there own environments.

thanks & kind regards

Yannick

3 REPLIES 3
Pstork1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

I'm not aware of an API to create environments, but there is a PowerShell cmdlet that can be used to programmatically create environments.  I've used this kind of PowerShell in the past by creating a list in SharePoint to store requests, adding an approval process, and then have the PowerShell scheduled to run nightly to create any approved requests.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
Expiscornovus
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @MGBYannick,

Sorry to bud into the conversation.

In addition to @Pstork1 his suggestion there is a Power Platform for Admins connector. That connector has a create environment action:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/powerplatformforadmins/#create-environment

createenvironment.png

I thought there was a Create Environment action in the Power Platform Admins.  But I couldn't find it when I went looking for it.  So good catch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

Canadian Cloud 2022 768x460.png

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop.

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

Users online (3,004)