cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tonyd3Sharp
Regular Visitor

Flow can't be found after importing a chatbot solution

I have a chatbot that calls a few flows. One of these flows has an Adobe Sign connection to send a document for signature. When I import the chatbot into a new environment, I see an error in PVA that says "We ran into a problem importing some flows. They may not work correctly and could block publishing. Add flow connections and turn them on in Power Apps Solutions

Sure enough, when I open that Flow, I see that the Adobe Sign connection hasn't come along with it. I can recreate the connection, but when I test the flow, I get the error: "Flow '112a1d5e-bf9c-14a9-4dfd-1aa517af9d83' cannot be installed."

Later, when trying to edit or run the flow, I sometimes see this error: "The XRM workflow entity could not be found."

If I run the bot in PVA, most of the flows work fine, but when the bot calls the flow with the Adobe Sign connection, i get the error: "Sorry, the bot can't talk for a while. It's something the bot's owner needs to address. Error code: 2012. Conversation ID: DGjDy7LbxevECBnwu5KvpA-f. Time (UTC): 11/24/2020 11:20:29 PM."

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
micchow
PVA
PVA

@tonyd3Sharp , there is a known limitation that the PVA trigger flows cannot be executed directly in the Power Automate portal, we have a future work item to address it.  However, this should work when the flow is called by the bot in PVA's test bot.

Could you confirm after fixing the connection and turning the flow on, running the flow via PVA bot still throws the error?

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @tonyd3Sharp ,

To solve the Adobe Sign issue, you can try Log out of Adobe Sign from the browser, Log out of the Power Automate, Close all browsers,  Start a new session, Login to Power Automate again and set the connection. It should work (Don't login to Adobe Sign at first).

If the issue persists, please, take a picture and send it here.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.760 students) : English | Português
tonyd3Sharp
Regular Visitor

No luck. I also noticed that the connection did not appear in "My Connections", so I tried removing it entirely and creating it there, but that didn't work either. 

tonyd3Sharp_0-1606332222746.png

renatoromao
Super User
Super User

@tonyd3Sharp ,

Did you already try to create a new workflow and create the same action inside this new workflow?

Because maybe your issue is related to the Adobe Sign connection and not to your workflow.

Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Yes, I am able to create other workflows that use Adobe Sign actions, however, if I create one from within PVA, it fails with the same error, just giving a different GUID.

renatoromao
Super User
Super User

@tonyd3Sharp 
Thanks for reporting this issue!

I will send to the Microsoft team, and besides, you can create a ticket inside the PVA support: https://powervirtualagents.microsoft.com/en-us/support

Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

I appreciate it! 

micchow
PVA
PVA

Hi @tonyd3Sharp , thank you for reporting this issue, could you confirm if the flow is turned on?

tonyd3Sharp
Regular Visitor

Yes, it is turned on. It was initially turned off after import, but I turned it back on.

micchow
PVA
PVA

Thank you @tonyd3Sharp for the response and being patient.  We are looking into it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Carousel_PP_768x460_Wave2 (1).png

2022 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2022 through March 2023.

Canadian Cloud 2022 768x460.png

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop.

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (3,528)