Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LukeB
Advocate I
Advocate I

Get last app launch date of PowerApp

Hi,

I am looking to see if it is possible to use Power Automate to return the last launch date of a Power App. Has anyone any idea if this data can be accessed via Power Automate?

For context I would like to automatically send owners an email when Power Apps haven't been used in say the last 6 months. I can get created and modified dates however I am not seeing launch dates except in the analytics tab.

Regards,

Luke

1 REPLY 1
Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @LukeB,

Yes, it is possible via the Audit logs from Microsoft Purview. It might be worth checking out the CoE starter kit and it's Power BI Dashboards.

In this starter kit they are using a custom Audit Log connector which retrieves audit log data from Microsoft Purview to report/monitor about the Power Apps apps.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/guidance/coe/setup-auditlog

One of these properties is the Last Launch date per app (launchpowerapp operation).

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/guidance/coe/power-bi-monitor#apps

Happy to help out! 🙂

Interested in more #PowerAutomate #SharePointOnline or #PowerVirtualAgents content?
Visit my blog, Subscribe to my YouTube channel or Follow me on Twitter

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,188)