cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SamirDager
Frequent Visitor

HELP! PowerApps send a JSON with an array of codes, flow to get data using odata filter

I have a flow that uses Odata to get items. The thing is I'm doing it dynamically using an array of values to filter... I get everything to work inside the Apply to each and inside the Get Items from sharepoint.... The question here is... how do I use then those records... It seems to be impossible for me (I'm not an expert in Power Automate) and it's been frustrating getting the values but not being able to use them to make an html table as report. Any help? [This is the original question I posted on @Reza 's YouTube channel]

I already managed to get it to work but I'm sure there is a less "pirate" way to do this... Please any help. I attach some screenshots so you can see what I did... At the end I ended Up by creating a JSON schema all manually by replacing characters.

PowerApp InfoPowerApp InfoFlow1Flow1Flow2Flow2Flow3Flow3Flow4Flow4

Here I post the complete ODATA filter and the "Apply to each" (as you can see I appended the results in a variable for further use... no way to use them in an easier way?):

Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 7.04.34 PM.png

2 REPLIES 2
SamirDager
Frequent Visitor

Monday

@WarrenBelz  what do you think? is there an easier way to do that? 

Hi @SamirDager ,

This would be better posted on the Power Automate Community

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,545)