Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mikeymcl13
Regular Visitor

Help with Flow for checking if Excel sheet is Blank

Hi,

I am after some assistance if someone is able to help me please 🙂

Basically, I have a Power Automate Flow which runs daily as an 'End of Day' process for another process. I want this to stop the process if the table in the Excel spreadsheet is blank. 

I have a 'List Rows in Table' function called 'Acquire Values from WC School Uploader' to obtain the data from the file and a Condition after this with the expression; 

empty(outputs('Acquire Values from WC School Uploader')?['value'])

However this produces an error while trying to save the file; "Flow save failed with code 'InvalidTemplate' and message 'The template validation failed: 'The action(s) 'Acquire Values from the WC School Uploader' referenced by 'inputs' in action 'Checks_if_Uploader_is_Blank' are not defined in the template.'.'."

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,552)