cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

How do I get all text from a list

I am using a SharePoint list as a database for a FAQ. There is some very wordy areas - (sorry I have no control here) - but the app that gets created when linking up the list to app only shows a portion of the text. I was hoping that an auto resize or scroll might exist to add all the string for each but I can't find anything. Has anybody solved this? I can't find a scrap about increasing string length ingest anywhere. Below is an image that shows my issue.

PowerApp-What.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

I have an idea on what might help. 

On your label that shows part of the text content in the gallery, have you looked at the max length property at all? Or have you tried deleting the label and then adding it again?

Let me know if any of these suggestions didn't make sense.

I hope that helps! If not I'll try thinking of something else.

Kind regards,

Ben Fetters

Sovereignsp 

If this solved the problem for you, feel free to hit "Accept as Solution" so others can find the answer easier. 🙂

Kind regards,

Ben Fetters
Power Apps/Power Automate Developer
www.sovereignsp.com

Thanks Ben,

Ill give that a look and get back to you. Though we went for a different option.

Cheers

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,886)