cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ThiagoM1011
Frequent Visitor

Is it possible to get in real time Forms responses from an Excel Workbook into an app?

Hi,

I'm trying to build an app to be able to show a general result of a Microsoft Forms response (the app will not have an edit option to fill something inside it and add the response in the Excel Workbook. It will just show each response).

In the BrowseScreen I would like to show the general result from Forms response. Each result would have a conditional icon (e.g. Result OK --> ThiagoM1011_1-1654783671248.png icon ; Result NOT OK --> ThiagoM1011_2-1654783730694.png icon). And by clicking on a certain result will open a screen (probably DetailScreen) with the respective Forms response. Is it possible?

I have already connected Forms response into a Excel Workbook (OneDrive for Business) so each response will add automatically a new row in this table using Flow (shown below):

-Trigger: when a new response is submitted

-Action: get response details

-Action: add a row into a table

ThiagoM1011_0-1654783026589.png

I appreciate any help here.

Tks,

2 REPLIES 2
Shujaath_Khan
Super User
Super User

Hi @ThiagoM1011 

you can use the timer control to achieve this where a timer would periodically refresh the data source to refresh

Checkout Implementation demo here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWcQ5MsQ1Xw

Thanks

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

ThiagoM1011
Frequent Visitor

Hi @Shujaath_Khan

Could the kind of timer control shown on the video cause a overload or slowness in the update?

Is there a way to simply refresh the gallery?

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,957)