Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Voltes
Helper III
Helper III

PVA drive Power BI Dashboard

Hi guys,

Hope I'm in the right forum. I am curious about how Power VA can help me on my Power BI Dashboard. Wondering if I create a bot to help to focus some of the element of my dashboard, like make one of my chart's Spotlight activated, or maybe focus (maximise) or switch the bookmark.

Is it possible to do that ?

Please advise. 

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @Voltes ,

Today, the only automation that you can do using PVA with Power BI is using the Power Automate.

You can do some actions using Power Automate.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.300 students | PROMOTIONS) : English | Português

Hi Renato,

what action will Flow can do for Power BI that initiate / facilitate in Power VA ? any good example To Do step for such colaboration ? 

Btw, I purchased your Udemy course, it is good and very helping. 😀

Thanks,

Great!! 

Thanks for joining in my course! ❤️ 

Regarding the Power BI connectors, you can see this documentation:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/powerbi/#actions

(add rows to a dataset and refresh a data set)

Basically you can connect your PVA to Power Automate (similar this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJN-2QkT3Uc&list=PLWGKTxKF5vWc9YwqLkZB34oqJ1FGxrlSk&index=9) and connect with Power BI using an action inside the workflow. 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.300 students | PROMOTIONS) : English | Português

Helpful resources

Announcements
March Update

Welcome to the User Group Private Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (26,706)