cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
applekajui6

Power Apps Custom Connector Authentication Issue - trying to Call Standard Logic Apps HTTP Request APIs from Power Apps using Custom Connector

I have developed Logic Apps HTTP Request APIs using Standard Logic Apps and I have to call the logic apps HTTP Request APIs securely using OAuth 2.0 authentication in the custom connector. I have setup OAuth authentication for Standard Logic Apps by following this blog Trigger workflows in Standard logic apps with Easy Auth - Microsoft Tech Community   and allowed Azure App in the Allowed Principals section as suggested in the blog.  When I have used OAuth 2.0 and generic Oauth 2.0 authentication in the custom connector i'm getting issue that it is not a valid authorization token.

{
"error": {
"code": "DirectApiInvalidAuthorizationScheme",
"message": "The provided authorization token is not valid. The request should have a valid Authorization header with 'Bearer' scheme and the 'WEBSITE_AUTH_ENABLED' appsetting set to true on the logicapp."
}
}

applekajui6_0-1652797636808.png

How can this issue be resolved or is there any alternative approach to call Standard logic apps HTTP Request APIs securely from power apps using custom connector?

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,682)