cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
applekajui6

Power Apps Custom Connector Authentication Issue - trying to Call Standard Logic Apps HTTP Request APIs from Power Apps using Custom Connector

I have developed Logic Apps HTTP Request APIs using Standard Logic Apps and I have to call the logic apps HTTP Request APIs securely using OAuth 2.0 authentication in the custom connector. I have setup OAuth authentication for Standard Logic Apps by following this blog Trigger workflows in Standard logic apps with Easy Auth - Microsoft Tech Community   and allowed Azure App in the Allowed Principals section as suggested in the blog.  When I have used OAuth 2.0 and generic Oauth 2.0 authentication in the custom connector i'm getting issue that it is not a valid authorization token.

{
"error": {
"code": "DirectApiInvalidAuthorizationScheme",
"message": "The provided authorization token is not valid. The request should have a valid Authorization header with 'Bearer' scheme and the 'WEBSITE_AUTH_ENABLED' appsetting set to true on the logicapp."
}
}

applekajui6_0-1652797636808.png

How can this issue be resolved or is there any alternative approach to call Standard logic apps HTTP Request APIs securely from power apps using custom connector?

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,325)