cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ahammond02
Frequent Visitor

Power Apps Data Source -- > Email not working properly

Hi,

I'm using powerapps and excel to submit a form. When I submit this form, i want an email to be sent containing the excel spreadsheet connected to it. I have set up a flow to do this

D7BD0F19-DC8F-4DE9-8335-51013A2EA25F.png

For some reason, when i receive the email with this file, i cannot see the contents that i have just submitted through the form.

When i go onto the file i can see the data appears, it's just not getting the latest version of the file in the flow. I've tried adding delays before getting the file content but that makes no difference. Having “When a file is modified” works but if I try to submit the form twice in a short space of time so I’m not looking to use the trigger. Does anyone know if there is there a way to fix this?

2 REPLIES 2
Amol-Kavnekar
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi @ahammond02 ,

Is your file stored in SharePoint or OneDrive?

Will be able to help you better based on Storage.

May be you can tried with Get FIle Content Action.

Amol-Kavnekar_0-1614172616491.png

Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. This will help others find solutions to similar questions. If you like my post and/or find it helpful, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

Hi @Amol-Kavnekar ,

I’ve tried this and it didn’t work unfortunately so instead I made each of the input values into variables once the form was submitted and used them as parameters for a power automate flow, using the power apps trigger to feed information in.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,060)