cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Power Automate Flow misfunction

Hi Team,

I have created a power automate flow that sends an approval email whenever any new additions are done in an excel file and adds the additions to another excel file once approved with a reoccurrence of 1 minute for testing purpose (on production for 1 hour). It looks like my flow works perfectly fine all the time except for a few hours in a day where it keeps sending email for approval every minute even when new additions are not done. For example on Feb 3, my flow started acting weird for two hours between 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM IST and on Feb 4 for an hour between 11:00 PM to 12:00 AM IST. Funny part is that it fixes by itself without me doing any changes. Can this be due to some server issue? How can this be overcome? Any suggestions?

1 REPLY 1
Pstork1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Try setting your recurrence interval to at least 5 minutes or greater.  The polling interval in Office 365 is 5 minutes so there can be some confusion in processes that try to run in a tighter schedule than that.  You may be running into time periods when the servers are very busy and therefore some errors occur.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Virtual Agents Ideas

Check out the New Ideas Site

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Virtual Agents!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,759)