cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RameshMurugan

Power Automate - Power Virtual Agent

Hi,

I have deployed Power Virtual Agent and calling the Power Automate .In Power Automate ,i am fetching the data from the sharepoint list and stored it in the variable like below .

RameshMurugan_0-1641453977035.pngRameshMurugan_1-1641454016481.pngRameshMurugan_2-1641454045209.png

In Power Virtual Agent , I am retrieving the details in the below format.

RameshMurugan_3-1641454237371.png

I need the below highlighted data in the link format so that when i click the link ,it should call the another power Automate and fetch the required details and show it in the chatbot.

RameshMurugan_4-1641454472206.png

Can you please help me in achieving this functionality?

Thanks & Regards,
Ramesh M.

2 REPLIES 2
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @RameshMurugan ,

You can format links using this documentation here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-automate/approvals-markdown-support#links?WT.mc_id=BA-MVP-500... 

Basically, you will build this sentence below:

[Open](https://YOURTENANT.sharepoint.com/sites/YOURSITE/Lists/YOURLIST/DispForm.aspx?ID=YOURID)

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.760 students) : English | Português
RameshMurugan

Thanks @renatoromao for your response.

The option present in the above document will be working only in start and wait for an approval action in Power Automate. It wont be given in Set variable action .

RameshMurugan_0-1641542276265.png

In the above image the ID value should be in the link format(clickable).When i click that link it should call another Power Automate by passing that ID value as the input parameter and in the power automate it should fetch the required column value from the list and passed onto the Power Virtual Agent Chatbot. 

RameshMurugan_1-1641542523105.png

Thanks,

Ramesh M

Helpful resources

Announcements
Canadian Cloud 2022 768x460.png

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop.

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,548)