cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power Automate tested flow not being triggered by a function in Power Apps icon.

powerapps eror.PNG

I created an app which i linked to a workflow on power automate. My issue is that no new flow is triggered when i submit my form. Going back to my power apps functions i set, i kept seeing a notice that the variables were not recognised but they were not wrong either. See screenshot below. I need help on this ASAP. PS the flow was tested successfully.

1 REPLY 1
Helper I
Helper I

Hi @Kevinpio ,

1.Try to see if your are passing correct number of parameters to flow.

2. Check the sequence of parameters. As in your case first parameter is Approval email check that your are passing correct value .

3.Cross check parameter values. To cross check take a label on screen and try to see what value your are passing . 

e.g. Take a label and update its Text property as - BrowserGallery1.Selected.Approver.Email 

Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. This will help others find solutions to similar questions. If you like my post and/or find it helpful, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (25,953)