cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SamBates
Frequent Visitor

Power Flow - Unmanaged Solution Layer Issue

Hello,

I have an application that has three environments Dev, QA, and Prod. I found that when importing the solution from Dev into QA/Prod the Flows do not update with it. This was due to all of the Flows having an unmanaged layer, which forced me to manually update all of the Flows when importing changes. I have since removed each unmanaged layer from all of the Flows and tested an import which was successful for most of them.

The issue I am running into is that with two of the Flows when I remove the unmanaged layer and try to turn the flow on I receive the below errors:

Turn on failed. Flow client error returned with status code "BadRequest" and details "{"error":{"code":"FlowMissingConnection","message":"The flow is missing a connection for api 'shared_sql'. Reauthenticate the connection or remove from the flow and re-save."}}".

When I go to edit the Flow it needs me to Allow these connections and save the Flow to be able to turn in back on.

SamBates_0-1657746159812.png

After doing this however, another unmanaged layer is created which sends me back to my original issue.

My question is: how can I authenticate these connections without creating an unmanaged solution layer?

Let me know if I can provide anymore details.

Thank you,

Sam

1 REPLY 1
shoog
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

It appears you are missing the required connection reference(s) in your solution.

Make sure you include any connection reference used in the flow in your solution and make sure the flow is using the connection reference included in your solution (in case you have more than one reference for the same connector).

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,410)