cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mshara380
Regular Visitor

Power virtual Agent chat bot Error. Details in description

I am occasionally seeing 

```Sorry, you don't have access to talk to the bot.``` in group channel where the bot is installed.
Do we know what is causing this and what is triggering this
4 REPLIES 4
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @mshara380 ,

As you can see in that post herea newly added user will need some time to be synced to gain access to the bot. 

Also, you can see another post here: Sorry, you don't have access to talk with the bot - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

If the issue persists, you can try to sign out and sign in again.

If the issue persists yet, you can raise a ticket into the Microsoft support team: https://powervirtualagents.microsoft.com/en-us/support 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.760 students) : English | Português

@renatoromao so the message occurred in a group chat. I dont even see who invoked it and i dont see anyone newly added to that chatScreen Shot 2021-09-02 at 10.37.30 AM.png

renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @mshara380 ,

It's not possible to add into a group chat yet.

Known limitations

• Currently only the Personal scope is supported for Microsoft Teams, so users can only have a private conversation with the bot.

Publish your chatbot with the Power Virtual Agents app in Microsoft Teams - Power Virtual Agents | M...

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.760 students) : English | Português

@renatoromao i was able to push it to public chat channels within our organization. and others are able to talk to it... 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Canadian Cloud 2022 768x460.png

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop.

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

Users online (3,789)