cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Quoc
Frequent Visitor

Send an HTTP Request to SharePoint Failed. 403 Access denied. You do not have permission to perform this action

hi,

I had followed this https://www.intelogy.co.uk/blog/assigning-microsoft-flow-approvals-to-sharepoint-groups/ to assign MS Flow task to SharePoint Groups, however I received error: "Action 'Send_an_HTTP_request_to_SharePoint' failed. 403 Access denied. You do not have permission to perform this action or access this resource.

Can anyone please help with it?

Thanks,

Quoc

3 REPLIES 3
msaenzpe
Frequent Visitor

@Quoc did you get a response to this issue in another post by any chance? I am having the same problem. Thanks in advance.

kolli76
Frequent Visitor

I got the same error when my flow users connection did not have enough permission on the SP list he was trying to send an HTTP request to. I tried elevating the permission until finally getting the flow to run after the flow user has full control level permission on my SP list.

Shujaath_Khan
Super User
Super User

Hi @Quoc 

Going through the link learnt it's getting all the users available from SPGroup.

Question: do user with whom connection is setup is member of that SPGroup?

If no you might get above exception.

Thanks

Please click Accept as Solution on this reply if it helped to solve your issue, and thumbs-up if you feel this is useful or important in other ways as a boost.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,542)