cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JimT
Regular Visitor

SharePoint Online document library and PowerApps Form

I'm new to this so be gentle if I'm asking something simple.

I have a SharePoint Online Document library and have build a PowerApps form to populate the metadata for the list. The users would drop their files into the list and and although I have mandatory fields in the list so the Standard 'edit properties' panel opens users still need to select 'edit all' before the PowerApps form appears. I'd like the experience to be less cumbersome. Users still drag their files into the library but the PowerApps form opens for them to complete the metadata fields and submit via the form to complete the process.

I've done everything but get the PowerApps form to open when a document is added? I've looked into PowerAutomate but it seems to pause to long to trigger. From a users perspective it should be drop, fill-in and submit, done. 

Any help would be much appreciated...

JimT_0-1634655159614.png

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,382)