cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lmarceloc

SharePoint send new topic to PVA

Today we can send PVA data to a Sharepoint list, but we cannot create an automatic topic to increase the PVA knowledge base. Ex: The employee registers the data of a company, which he can consult in the future, he has to wait for someone to register this topic that is saved in SharePoint. 

Error in PowerAutomate

(Flow save failed with code 'WorkflowUnsupportedRecurrenceTriggerForResponseAction' and message 'Workflow with action type 'Response' cannot have triggers with property 'recurrence' set. 'When_an_item_is_created'.'.)

2 REPLIES 2
Pstork1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you are trying to do, but if what you want is the ability to query information about a company that is entered into a SharePoint list then you could do the following

• Create a generic topic on something like "Tell me about"
  • Have the BOT then request the name of the company you want information on.
  • Send that company name to a Flow that will retrieve and return the info.

But modifying the BOT to add a trigger on the fly or use a dynamic topic isn't possible.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Join me at 365EduCon in Chicago on Sept. 26-30 where I'll be presenting on the Power Platform!

you got it right, ok thanks for the answer. About the query on Sharepoint I'm already building it here.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Canadian Cloud 2022 768x460.png

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop.

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

Users online (1,698)