Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JulieTE
Advocate I
Advocate I

Update Planner task detail with checklist

Hello, 

I am trying to update a Planner task where I have inserted a checklist, I would like to make it visible from the app and when a user checks an element, it would update the task from Planner and send a notification.

The reason I'm not using Planner only is that I need to send notification based on a schedule/calendar and not on the completion status of the checklist.

So here's the function properties  : https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/planner/#update-task-details

Here's what I have coded  : 

- there is a gallery which items are the items from my task : Planner.GetTaskDetailsV2(LookUp('Onboarding - status'; Title = TasksCbbox.SelectedText.Value).TaskId).checklist

- and on the oncheck/onuncheck property on my gallery's checkbox, I tried different things but it comes to  : 
Planner.UpdateTaskDetailsV2(LookUp('Onboarding - status'; Title = TasksCbbox.SelectedText.Value).TaskId; {checklist: Gallery2.AllItems}) 

And I get an error message saying I am missing a column for checklist.ischecked as Boolean. The checklist is expecting a table, but if I use {checklist : Mycollection} or {checklist: {col1, col2}}), something is always wrong so I'm out of ideas.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,121)