cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Updating OneDrive folders with files through powerapp

Hello everyone 

Im currently doing an Internship at a semi-large company where i am helping them create a new structure and way of managing their project portfolio. My background is in operations management with somewhat limited skills and certification in digital platforms, however i have been using and troubleshooting computers throughout the vast majority of my life so i have a great intuition and basic understanding when i comes to everything related. 

I have created a canvas app where project managers are able to choose a project complexity and get a view of the required steps they have to perform in order to fulfill the project at hand, i also have integrated OneDrive and created a table so they are able to create projects in PowerApps that updates an Excel sheet with things like Projectname, Project owner, startdate, enddate, estimated costs etc. 

I am wondering if it is possible/what the best way is to create a screen where all the different documentation for each phase/steps of the project is easy to acces and perhaps to store it in a specific folder in OneDrive that represents that certain project. 

So in short: Is it possible to create a screen where different word/excel/PowerPoint files can be shown, edited and saved in a new subfolder in Onedrive? 

And perhaps a walkthrough of how to do so. - your time is much appreciated and highly valued. 

- Also, please let me know if further information is required or if anything is unclear.

Best Regards

Kristian Petersen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

Re: Updating OneDrive folders with files through powerapp

HI,

This is totally possible I will send a one off note and we can get ona a teams session to try to help you

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

HI,

This is totally possible I will send a one off note and we can get ona a teams session to try to help you

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Thankyou for the call Jay

you helped and guided me through a bunch of stuff in one hour, stuff that otherwise would have taken me weeks, if not months to learn by myself. Thank you so much for taking your time to do me this favour. Everything from practical solutions, to generel decision making towards using PowerApps, sharepoint etc. 

I would highly advise anyone else facing questions and confusions to reach out to Jay. Amazing guy with great experience.. also really did a great job explaining things to a guy who is practically a beginner in these applications. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Robotic Process Automation

Let's talk about the solution provided by Microsoft for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,932)