cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

powerapps portal - You don’t have appropriate permissions to create a portal in this environment.

Hi

I have created a new powerapps 30 days trial environment to try out power apps portal. The environment is created with CDS database and I have assigned myself system administrator role and also have the CAL read-write access.

When I try to create a Powerapps Portal from blank template I get the following error. 

You don’t have appropriate permissions to create a portal in this environment. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
4 REPLIES 4
Frequent Visitor

Same here. I'm in the Power Platform Administrator role. I create an environment and confirm I have the system admin role on that environment. But I get that same message saying I don't have appropriate permissions to create a portal.

Bingo @kannankarmegam! When I activate a role that allows me to add AAD app registrations, portal creation succeeds.

Frequent Visitor

I am System Administrator in an environment and can add app registrations (as mentioned by @martindr ), but still getting "You don’t have appropriate permissions to create a portal in this environment" 😞 
Any other suggestions?

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,715)