cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
taweber

App uses features that come with Power App Premium, But Should Have Access

I built a power app that uses a premium connector, but each of the users using the app have the below licenses, but they keep getting a message, "This app uses features that comes with a Power App premium plan.  Start a trial to use these features."  I have the same power app licenses and I can access the app, but I have 2 users that get the above message.  When they go to their gear in power apps and click plan(s),  they list the same ones I have, which are below.  Any idea what might be going on?

Power Apps for Dynamics 365
Power Apps for Office 365
1 REPLY 1
Administrator
Administrator

Re: App uses features that come with Power App Premium, But Should Have Access

Power Apps plans:

Power Apps per app plan which allows individual users to run applications (2 apps and a single portal) for a specific business scenario based on the full capabilities of Power Apps for $10/user/app/month. This plan provides an easy way for customers to get started with the platform before broader scale adoption.

Power Apps per user plan which equips a user to run unlimited applications (within service limits) based on the full capabilities of Power Apps for $40/user/month.

Power Automate Plans:

Power Automate per user plan which equips a user to run unlimited flows (within service limits) with the full capabilities of Power Automate based on their unique needs for $15/user/month.

Power Automate per flow plan which enables organizations to implement flows with reserved capacity that serve teams, department, or the entire organization without having to license each end user. This plan starts at $500/month for 5 flows.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,208)