cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper II
Helper II

Customer Voice Custom Email Template Not Available in Send Survey Triggered by PowerApps Button

I created a survey in Customer Voice and added personalization fields which I embedded in the "Default Template" and saved the template.  The personalization fields are being supplied by a PowerApp connected to a CDS entity.  The survey is triggered for an individual contact by pressing a button.  I have the flow set up, the button is working as far as sending the survey.  However, the email template is not available when configuring the form.  There are only two choices, "Default Survey Email Template" or "Enter custom value".  My Default Template does not show up as a choice.  When I click the button on the PowerApp I receive an email (I'm the test contact) but it is a default email but not the one I modified and saved.  I also modified the From address to the noreply@ email address recently created and that doesn't come through on the test email.  The correct survey link is being sent.

It appears that none of the changes made to "Default Template" are being recognized.  The Default Template has been saved multiple times.  I don't know where "Default Survey Email Template" is coming from.  There is no personalization but it does have the correct survey link.

How do I get my modified Default Template to show up as a choice when I am editing my send survey flow?  If I could find the ID somewhere would it work to enter that as "Enter custom value".  I have run out of ideas and could really use some help.

Merlin1

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I opened a support ticket on this issue and it was resolved by the support team.  

You experienced some issues while using the send an email Template in Customer Voice.

"On investigating from the backend, we saw that there were some incorrect settings for the affected Survey which was fixed from the back end. Chibuzor Opiti.

Merlin1

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Administrator
Administrator

Hi

did you got any solution for this

I opened a support ticket on this issue and it was resolved by the support team.  

You experienced some issues while using the send an email Template in Customer Voice.

"On investigating from the backend, we saw that there were some incorrect settings for the affected Survey which was fixed from the back end. Chibuzor Opiti.

Merlin1

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (35,552)