cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ZlatkoS
Frequent Visitor

Dynamics 365 add user to Access Team

Hi All,

I'm having trouble finding a way to add user to Access Team on record in Dynamics 365 via Power Automate. I know back in time we did it by creating plugin and using it in a workflow, but I can't find a way to do it in Power Automate. Can somebody give me some directions?

Thanks in advance,

Zlatko 

3 REPLIES 3
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Hi, I haven't dug deep into this requirement of yours but a thought. If you are already aware of doing the same using a plugin/workflow then I would suggest you use the same code, build an action and call it from the Power Automate's HTTP Trigger via invoking the WebAPI's execute method (something like this).

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks, that was an option I was looking into yesterday. However, what I need is this Action 

ZlatkoS_0-1606812136900.png

but for some reason it is the only one missing in my drop down menu 😞

Mglat
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

@ZlatkoS I was able to add users to an access team some weeks ago. Is the unbound action still not showing? I was not using the default instance, but a d365 psa instance.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,141)