cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yal1

Power Automate HR files and data

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and I would like to receive some guidance on where to get some answers related to automating sharing files from my HRIS systems at my job to the cloud and asking any Microsoft products with power automate or Dynamic 365 to connect to the HR systems we have at my job. 

My goal is to have my HRIS system, on a schedule, download a file to either a shared folder on my OneDrive or my company's cloud or dropbox or Exchange or SharePoint. Once it is there, I would like that file to be sent to specific individuals via Exchange email at the beginning of every month. In this case, it would be a headcount report. Sometimes, I have to open the file and do some excel calculations that ADP is not capable of doing analytics. So, I was thinking of doing a macro where it does the tasks I'm asking it to do and once it's completed, share the file with some individuals in my company via the cloud. 

I would love to connect to people in this platform to chat further on this as I am not fully familiar with these processes and I would really appreciate it if someone would give me some guidance. 

Thank you,

Yousef

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Users online (53,588)