cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NaCarns
Helper I
Helper I

Power BI Report not working on Dynamics 365 for Mobile

Hi. So I integrated a custom Power BI Report with a model-driven app (Dynamics 365), and on desktop, it works fine. Other users can also view the report if I give them access through the workspace the report is located in. But in the mobile version, it doesn't work; it says authentication wasn't successful and you need to sign in. When I click Sign In, nothing happens and the same message persists. I have my workspace open in the Power BI mobile application. 

What could be the problem? Is it on the Dynamics 365 mobile side? 

Thank you. 

@DianaBirkelbach @ChrisPiasecki @Mira_Ghaly if anyone could help, please. 

2 REPLIES 2
ChrisPiasecki
Super User
Super User

Hi @NaCarns,

Does your PowerBI report contain any IFRAMES? If so, it's currently not supported on mobile.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/customerengagement/on-premises/developer/use-iframe-and...

---
Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. This will help others find solutions to similar questions. If you like my post and/or find it helpful, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

How would I exactly check? I checked the XML form of my dashboard (through XRM) and nothing suggests I am using IFRAMEs. Not very familiar of the concept, unfortunately. 

I basically created a Power BI report, published it to my workspace, then created a Power BI embedded report and just displayed the report on my sitemap of my model-driven app. I tried going to web resources of my solution but couldn't find my Power BI report there. I guess I am using IFRAMEs?   

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,451)