cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JenDV
Regular Visitor

SendEmail bound action for Email Messages table is returning error 404

I have a flow that creates an Email Message record (Email Activity) and I want to send it using the flow action "Perform a bound action" from Microsoft Dataverse.

The problem is that the SendEmail action of the Email Messages table is returning error 404. Do you have any suggestions to fix this or any alternative? 

JenDV_1-1646854266905.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JenDV
Regular Visitor

Another update: I just resolved my own question 😂

what fixed my issue is to use a connection reference that is using a Data Connection with a configured mailbox and to also fill the "To recipient" field of Email Messages.

The cause of my problem is that I'm using a Non Interactive User Account that doesn't have a configured mailbox and also I did not fill the "To recipient" field of Email Messages.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JenDV
Regular Visitor

Just an update to my progress: 

So I filled out the "To recipients" field of my "New Client Notification" action, and then a new error pops up:

{
  "error": {
    "code": "0x8004480d",
    "message": "User does not have send-as privilege."
  }
}
JenDV
Regular Visitor

Another update: I just resolved my own question 😂

what fixed my issue is to use a connection reference that is using a Data Connection with a configured mailbox and to also fill the "To recipient" field of Email Messages.

The cause of my problem is that I'm using a Non Interactive User Account that doesn't have a configured mailbox and also I did not fill the "To recipient" field of Email Messages.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,528)