cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ajithnair621
Helper II
Helper II

Unable to import a UnManaged solution containing the 'BOT' Table into Dynamics 365 with error Code 80044366

Hi All,

I have been trying to import a Unmanaged solution on my Development environment in order to rollback few changes made by me. When I try to import the solution i get an error code 80044366, on the BOT table the status shows a RED CROSS mark.

Ajithnair621_0-1612337474980.png

The unmanaged solution I am trying to import was exported from the same environment last week as a backup.

I found out that the error refers to the following on the following site Web service error codes (Microsoft Dataverse) - Power Apps | Microsoft Docs. I am not sure how to proceed ahead with this since this is a system table which is being highlighted. Has anyone faced this issue recently?

0x80044366
Name: InvalidNamePrefix
Message: The schema name {0} for type {2} is invalid or missing.Custom attribute, entity, entitykey, option set and relationship names must start with a valid customization prefix.The prefix for a solution component should match the prefix that is specified for the publisher of the solution.
2 REPLIES 2
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

I have the same situation, did you manage to resolve this?

Thanks in advance!

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

I have the same situation, did you manage to resolve this?

Thanks in advance!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Center-of-Excellence-Starter-Kit-cropped 768x460.png

The Total Economic Impact™ of Power Virtual Agents

Read this 2021 commissioned study, conducted by Forrester Consulting.

Users online (1,455)