cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ajithnair621
Helper II
Helper II

Unable to import a UnManaged solution containing the 'BOT' Table into Dynamics 365 with error Code 80044366

Hi All,

I have been trying to import a Unmanaged solution on my Development environment in order to rollback few changes made by me. When I try to import the solution i get an error code 80044366, on the BOT table the status shows a RED CROSS mark.

Ajithnair621_0-1612337474980.png

The unmanaged solution I am trying to import was exported from the same environment last week as a backup.

I found out that the error refers to the following on the following site Web service error codes (Microsoft Dataverse) - Power Apps | Microsoft Docs. I am not sure how to proceed ahead with this since this is a system table which is being highlighted. Has anyone faced this issue recently?

0x80044366
Name: InvalidNamePrefix
Message: The schema name {0} for type {2} is invalid or missing.Custom attribute, entity, entitykey, option set and relationship names must start with a valid customization prefix.The prefix for a solution component should match the prefix that is specified for the publisher of the solution.
2 REPLIES 2
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

I have the same situation, did you manage to resolve this?

Thanks in advance!

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

I have the same situation, did you manage to resolve this?

Thanks in advance!

Helpful resources

Announcements
March Update

Welcome to the User Group Private Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

Users online (41,057)