Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Gave error when exchanging files by importing folders

Guys, I need urgent help from you.
In this report I did the import by folder, because I need to merge 3 different files, but every day I download a new file that contains the total period and exchange them in the folder. Today I did the file exchange, and believing that in the update everything was going to work normally, including all the APPLIED STEPS I did, but it gave this error. Can anyone help me?

3 REPLIES 3
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

@Matheuspeppers Looks like one or more of the files is missing a column called "Dia"?

@Greg_Deckler It comes with the Day column, however, I renamed it to Date in one of the Applied Steps in the "Transform the Sample File", only very strange, it didn't recognize this and gave an error.

@Matheuspeppers There is another step after that rename step that is still referring to Day instead of Date then. Use the Advanced Editor to find the offending step and change the reference from Day to Date.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Check out the New Ideas Site

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,413)