cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Microsoft ppacent
Microsoft

Adding an administrator to my virtual agent

Is there a way to add another administrator or owner to my chat bot so that I can codevelop the bot's workflow with my coworker?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Microsoft CleberM
Microsoft

Re: Adding an administrator to my virtual agent

Hello @ppacent ,

Yes, multiple author experience is one of the highest priority item on our roadmap and is being worked on. You can also see it in our release notes here:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform-release-plan/2020wave1/power-virtual-agents/multiple...

Let us know if you have any special requirements on that area. Can you share your particular use-case? I'd like to know how many users you expect to collaborate on a bot and what permission you expect them to have. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Microsoft CleberM
Microsoft

Hello @ppacent ,

Yes, multiple author experience is one of the highest priority item on our roadmap and is being worked on. You can also see it in our release notes here:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform-release-plan/2020wave1/power-virtual-agents/multiple...

Let us know if you have any special requirements on that area. Can you share your particular use-case? I'd like to know how many users you expect to collaborate on a bot and what permission you expect them to have. 

View solution in original post

Microsoft ppacent
Microsoft

Thanks @CleberM! Very helpful

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Users online (10,070)