cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
labcr20
Level: Power Up

Cannot change the Microsoft topics

Hello,

I'm trying to change the Microsoft topics to receive the phrases in another language.

How can I do that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
renatoromao
Level 10

Re: Cannot change the Microsoft topics

Hi @labcr20 ,

Microsoft created the system topics to guarantee that your user doesn't get the poor experience because he is prepared to understand some common phrases.

It is not possible to change the trigger phrases inside those topics, but you can change the actions and messages inside the topics.

I recommend you to reproduce the same topics in your language and create a redirect action inside those system topics to your custom topics using the action called "Go to another topic".

---
If you like this reply, please give kudos. And if this solves your problem, please accept this reply as the solution.

Thanks!
Renato Romão
https://www.linkedin.com/in/renatoromao/

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
renatoromao
Level 10

Re: Cannot change the Microsoft topics

Hi @labcr20 ,

Microsoft created the system topics to guarantee that your user doesn't get the poor experience because he is prepared to understand some common phrases.

It is not possible to change the trigger phrases inside those topics, but you can change the actions and messages inside the topics.

I recommend you to reproduce the same topics in your language and create a redirect action inside those system topics to your custom topics using the action called "Go to another topic".

---
If you like this reply, please give kudos. And if this solves your problem, please accept this reply as the solution.

Thanks!
Renato Romão
https://www.linkedin.com/in/renatoromao/

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,607)