cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xjsdal11
Level: Power Up

How to add team members to Power Virtual Agent Bot?

I created a Bot in Power Virtual Agent but I cannot find a way to add my team members to the Bot so that we can contribute to the topics together. How to do that?

4 REPLIES 4
Microsoft micchow
Microsoft

Re: How to add team members to Power Virtual Agent Bot?

Thank you for using PVA!  Unfortunately it is currently not supported to allow multiple users to access the same bot.  This is an important item that is on our roadmap. Please stay tuned for future release!

koquinn
Level: Powered On

This is a very important item as we evaluate PVA. If I'm to consider PVA as an enterprise tool, it needs to be supportable in an enterprise fashion. This means I need my entire team to be able to support the bot(s) we'd develop, not just a single person per bot. 

Where exactly does this fall on the roadmap and when can we expect to see it available?

Microsoft micchow
Microsoft

Thank you for the message.  We are fully aware this is a very important feature for enterprise and organizations.  This is one of the highest priority item on our roadmap and is being worked on.

Could you help to share more on how you envision your team would use the feature?  It would be great to learn how many users you expect to collaborate on a bot and what permission you expect them to have. 

Highlighted
koquinn
Level: Powered On

For me it is all about support. In its current state, with only a single owner per bot, you'd be putting the system at risk any time that person goes on vacation, not to mention the obvious situation if they leave the company or get hit by a bus. 

In my mind the solution would be very similar to how Power Automate allows you to turn a My Flow into a Team Flow simply by adding more owners, each of whom can then share the development, maintenance and administrative duties. I'm sure we could discuss even more granularity and different roles, but really the most important thing to me is that at least two people can share full ownership permissions for a bot.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

New Badges

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,642)