cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thomasbak
Level: Powered On

Import/export topics

I assume the Power Virtual Agent builds on a knowledge base in the background and probably QnA Maker which means we should be able to import/export the knowledge base.

I can't find any such option currently, can anyone confirm whether it's already possible or when it might be coming?

Building a new knowledge base might be short-term fun but to properly test it I'd need to import existing knowledge base(s).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Microsoft Emma_Archer
Microsoft

Re: Import/export topics

Hi Thomas - Yes for you’ll be able to point your PVA bot at 1 or more URLs and pull in question / answer pairs as suggestions, and you can then decide which ones you want to “promote” into topics within PVA. This will be available for GA 12/2.

In terms of doing an import / export of an entire bot that is a feature on roadmap but will follow post GA. The other variant of that being able to import /export a specific set of topics will also follow post GA.

Thanks

Emma

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Microsoft Emma_Archer
Microsoft

Hi Thomas - Yes for you’ll be able to point your PVA bot at 1 or more URLs and pull in question / answer pairs as suggestions, and you can then decide which ones you want to “promote” into topics within PVA. This will be available for GA 12/2.

In terms of doing an import / export of an entire bot that is a feature on roadmap but will follow post GA. The other variant of that being able to import /export a specific set of topics will also follow post GA.

Thanks

Emma

View solution in original post

nicodejong
Level: Power Up

@Emma_Archer Is that global GA on Dec 2 2019 (or 12 feb 2020)? Is it already known under which licence that will fall?

Microsoft Emma_Archer
Microsoft

Whoops yes the date in Dec 2nd 2019.  For you other question I'll need to come back to you.  

KLXN

Has this been released yesterday? Is there any documentation available for how to implement the connection between QnA Maker and PVA?

Expecho

Would love to know as well. We have an existing QnA maker Knowledge Base and would like to reuse it in our Virtual Agent 

antwhite
Level: Powered On

Ditto others re connecting to QnA.

Also, will PVA itself be able to make QnA bots at some point?

Ashish2012
Level 8

Hi,
Not sure about Q&A maker, As Azure already have same kind of service for Bot.
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/cognitive-services/qnamaker/tutorials/create-qna-bot

But, Yeah If you think a strong case. I would suggest to submit this as an Idea.

Thank

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,134)