cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ggaudfroy
Level: Powered On

Sorry, something went wrong. I am not able to help you at the moment, please check back later.

good evening

What does this message correspond to?

Licensing issue?

Sorry, something went wrong. I am not able to help you at the moment, please check back later.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JoeGill
Level 8

Re: Sorry, something went wrong. I am not able to help you at the moment, please check back later.

I thought maybe your virtual agent CDS enviroment  was corrupted somehow but of you created a new bot it sounds like it is ok.

You could try to reset your account under settings but you will lose everything. Alternatively raise a support ticket 

Joe

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JoeGill
Level 8

Re: Sorry, something went wrong. I am not able to help you at the moment, please check back later.

Did you try and republish your bot?

Joe

ggaudfroy
Level: Powered On

Hello

Thank you for your prompt response.

Yes, and nothing helps.
I also tried with a very simple bot. 2 questions and a message.

Same...

Here is the message:

Sorry, something went wrong. I am not able to help you at the moment, please check back later. Conversation ID: 8fMeKl7tF8R8wW8FPeXlnr-a. Time (UTC): 12/30/2019 7:03:37 AM.

To connect with a person now, click on the following link: <link>

JoeGill
Level 8

I thought maybe your virtual agent CDS enviroment  was corrupted somehow but of you created a new bot it sounds like it is ok.

You could try to reset your account under settings but you will lose everything. Alternatively raise a support ticket 

Joe

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,137)