cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
D365_CWeiner
Level: Powered On

Transfer to Agent error/not handing off in Omni-Channel

Hi there, I am trying to configure PVA with Omni-Channel. I have successfully connected it to my Omni-Channel instance in PVA. I am trying to handoff to agent and getting the following error in the PVA chat: "Sorry, we aren't able to serve you at the moment." The logged in Agent in Omni receives no notification of a hand-off attempt.

I see my bot in the default queue. I have setup a routing rule with the VaScape varible. What am i missing? Please see attached screenshots.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Chad.

14 REPLIES 14
Microsoft pawan-msft
Microsoft

Re: Transfer to Agent error/not handing off in Omni-Channel

@D365_CWeiner - Thank you for using Power Virtual Agents. I reviewed the screenshots you supplied (very helpful!). Since you have added your bot and live agent in the same queue, per the documentation (link below) you do not need a routing rule.

Would you please remove the unnecessary routing rule and try again?

>> Link to product documentation - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/omnichannel/administrator/configure-bot-virtual-agent

Thank you,

Pawan

D365_CWeiner

Thanks @pawan-msft . I have removed the routing rule and the conversation still is not transferred to an agent. No notification occurs and you almost immediately get the "Sorry, we aren't able to serve you at the moment.".

Your help is appreciated.

Chad 

D365Goddess

I have the exact same issue
NicholasPlant

In general my hand off to the agent is working fine but I have had transient incidents when the transfer doesn't happen and you get the "sorry we are not able to serve you at the moment" message. My GUESS is that it is a problem within the MS Platform rather than your specific setup.

Ashish2012
Level 8

Got the same issue. 😞

Highlighted
Microsoft pawan-msft
Microsoft

Thank you for your patience as we investigate this further. We tested this again and can't reproduce the issue on our end. We believe the issue is something specific with how your instance on Omnichannel is configured. We have engaged our counterparts in that team to help further. Please stay tuned!

Thank you,

Pawan

D365_CWeiner

Thanks @pawan-msft . I am happy to jump on a quick Teams call to review my environment to help expedite the resolution. Would love to get this working and a few of us seem to be having the same issues. Would that be possible? Do you need the URL for my instance to review on the back end?
madriano

Hi all,

This is currently a known issue in Omnichannel and the fix is being validated. For the meantime, the workaround to this issue is to minimize the context variables (in addition to the OOB variables [va_]). See attached screenshotCapture.PNG

D365_CWeiner

@madriano i am not sure i'm following what you mean by minimize. When i initiate a transfer to agent in PVA, i only see the OOB variables.

BotContextVariables.jpg

I am using the default queue and have the following context variables? Do these need to be changed?

BotContextVariablesWorkstream.jpg

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Super User Class of 2020

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,523)