cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Microsoft pawan-msft
Microsoft

Re: Transfer to agent does not work

@Dhina - We'll have better illustrated code samples to show how you could escalate to any engagement hub soon. @keseykid was looking to escalate to Teams. If you're looking to do this now, you'll need to write custom code. Let me know and I can provide you with guidance.

Microsoft pawan-msft
Microsoft

@keseykid - What you're attempting to do with Teams is not supported out of the box and requires custom code. Please mark this topic as Solved.

Highlighted
keseykid
Level: Powered On

Is transferring to another Teams user is supported through Teams channel integration?

Microsoft pawan-msft
Microsoft

@keseykid - No. The Teams channel integration only enables your bot having a presence on Teams. You will need to write custom code to enable hand-off to a user in Teams. I see how you may want to configure hand-off options as part of configuring your channel.

keseykid

So it sounds like this feature is meant for web app embedded bots then since we cannot write custom code in Teams to interact with the conversation a PVA bot is having with the user. I think this is important to clarify for future visitors of this forum since this feature has been talked about in many forums.

Microsoft pawan-msft
Microsoft

@keseykid - Good point. Yes, only web-enabled channels using custom canvases can escalate seamlessly to a human agent. I'll make sure we can update product documentation to reflect this more clearly.

View solution in original post

keseykid

Thanks for sticking with me. Not the answer I was hoping for but your interaction here has been very helpful. 

D365Goddess

@pawan-msft can you share a screenshot of the routing rule from the bot to the queue? The online documentation is not very clear on how to see this up
AndrewCussons1

Re: Transfer to agent does not work (use Esclate as an alternative)

IF you previously used the Escalate system topic (works using text and a link), replaced by Transfer to agent (requires custom code).

You can still use Escalate

Select "go to another topic" -> search for and select Escalate

Edit system topic Escalate to define your text and add a link for users to click on.

see attached image

Microsoft pawan-msft
Microsoft

@D365Goddess - Sure, here you go. In my setup, I have 2 queues - (a) Bot queue; and (b) Agent queue. I have a single workstream with a single context variable in it called "va_Scope" and 2 routing rules that selective route to Bot queue (with my VA bot a member of) or the Agent queue (with my live agent a member of).

See screenshots attached. Hope this helps.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,278)