cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jim86
Level: Power Up

Unable to connect VA to a custom app

Im struggling to connect a custom app to the VA. I have been following the following tutorial where it says it should be possible:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-virtual-agents/publication-connect-bot-to-azure-bot-service-c...

I have downloaded the sample code they are referring to on Github, connected to Bot Framework Emulator, and entered the BotId, BotId, TenantId in the application.json file

I have triple checked every step in the tutorial, still i´m getting the attached error message when trying to retrieve the responses from the VA (please see attachment):

"Sorry, something went wrong. I am not able to help you at the moment, please check back later. Conversation ID: A7yyZKyJ9bO4mG4ud5hbHJ-h. Time (UTC): 11/23/2019 2:58:35 PM. "

Any idea anyone?

2 REPLIES 2
renatoromao
Level 10

Re: Unable to connect VA to a custom app

Hi @Jim86 ,

Can you check your settings (like BotId, tenantId, or something like that) and confirm if it is valid?

renatoromao
Level 10

Re: Unable to connect VA to a custom app

Hi @Jim86 ,

Did you resolve your issue? Any updates?

If yes, make the answer as a solution and write your solution to help more users.

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Join THE global Microsoft Power Platform event series

Attend for two days of expert-led learning and innovation on topics like AI and Analytics, powered by Dynamic Communities

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch

Join us for the Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event on Thursday, April 2, 2020, at 8:00 AM PST.

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Users online (8,158)