Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
rohitjadhav123
Level: Powered On

User based Topics or PVA Bots

Hello,

I am trying to explore capabilities of PVA and wanted to know if we can have user specific Topics or dedicated PVA bots. For example, lets say I have one PVA bot to handle 'meeting scheduling' and one bot or Topic to handle Client FAQs. I want to make sure if detected topic by user utterance is 'meeting scheduling' then irrespective of user type I can take user to 'meeting scheduling' Bot. But, if user utterance is matching with Client FAQ then I supposed to invoke only topic 'Client FAQ' I need to make sure user has to be client user.

We are big organization over 25K+ users, and they are divided between associates and clients. We use team channel for PVA bot. I am trying to see if I can deploy PVA bot or a Topic of certain set of users and, restrict sub-set of users.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
renatoromao
Level 10

Re: User based Topics or PVA Bots

Hi @rohitjadhav123 ,

Nice, good luck to implement the PVA! 🙂

So you can use the Authentication into the PVA, validate when the message sent by the user opens the private topic using the authentication and after you can validate calling the Microsoft Flow (Power Automate) to see if users have permission (if you use some levels inside the company)

Documentation: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-virtual-agents/configuration-end-user-authentication

If this answer resolves your problem, please, make as a solution to help more users!

Thanks 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
renatoromao
Level 10

Hi @rohitjadhav123 ,

Nice, good luck to implement the PVA! 🙂

So you can use the Authentication into the PVA, validate when the message sent by the user opens the private topic using the authentication and after you can validate calling the Microsoft Flow (Power Automate) to see if users have permission (if you use some levels inside the company)

Documentation: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-virtual-agents/configuration-end-user-authentication

If this answer resolves your problem, please, make as a solution to help more users!

Thanks 🙂

View solution in original post

renatoromao
Level 10

Hi @rohitjadhav123 ,

Did my answer resolve your question?

If yes, please, make as a solution to help more users!

If no, please, explain better about your situation.

Thanks! 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

New Badges

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,542)