This blog briefly talks about the main features used to build the vertical menu which will horizontall expand and collapse. A copy of the MSAPP has been attached for you to download and explorer.
Following are the three main ingredients which provides the UI look and feel.
- Global Variables
1 - Global variables
- Six of them whose default values are set on Screen1's Onstart
- These variables dictate when the timer control should run and how smooth the animation of the text control should appear
- The variables also decided when the group of Text control and Rectangle Icon should expand and collapse
2 - Controls
- There are two controls used, Timer and Text control
- The timer control is used to give the animated feeling of the Text control with Rectangle Icon expand and collapse
- In this case a Text control is used as an example to prove that controls can be grouped together to give the same animation
- IF function is the main formula used to dictate how and when the group should expand and collapse
- We've also used the '+' function to sort the locations of the buttons and the groups.
This no-code solution which utlizes the combination of variables, controls and simple formulas produces an amazing user experience!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.