cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TanguyT
Level: Powered On

TwoOptions property with type Input just let the possibility to bind to a boolean attribute

I added a property of type TwoOptions with a usage "input" but it renders only the possibility to bound to a boolean attribute. 

I would have expected to see the possibility to select a Yes/No radio button or tick a checkbox

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PowerApps Staff jolake
PowerApps Staff

Re: TwoOptions property with type Input just let the possibility to bind to a boolean attribute

Hi Tanguy,

At this time, the form editor experience is limited and only allows TwoOptions parameters to recieve the value of a field.

If you'd like to see this functionality expanded to allow for customizer set values, please submit your suggestion as a new ask via aka.ms/PCFIdeas

Thanks,

-John

2 REPLIES 2
PowerApps Staff jolake
PowerApps Staff

Re: TwoOptions property with type Input just let the possibility to bind to a boolean attribute

Hi Tanguy,

At this time, the form editor experience is limited and only allows TwoOptions parameters to recieve the value of a field.

If you'd like to see this functionality expanded to allow for customizer set values, please submit your suggestion as a new ask via aka.ms/PCFIdeas

Thanks,

-John

TanguyT
Level: Powered On

I just did : link

But it is quite weird that you did not implemented this for all primitive types... it does not seem so complicated to display a radion button list with True/False.

TwoOptions fields is just the first type that comes to my mind when thinking about configuration

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

PowerApps Monthly Community Call!

Join us next Wednesday for our Demo Extravaganza, October 16, 2019 8am PDT.

firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

SecondImage

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Users Online
Currently online: 297 members 5,033 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: