Highlighted
Level: Powered On
Accepted Solution

500 records limitation

[ Edited ]

I have the following problem; 

My Access database has 2500 records, I have exported it into a Sharepoint List "Employees" In that sharepoint list i have the following columns: "Date" "EmployeeFirstName" "EmployeeLastName" "EmployeeFirstLast" and "EmployeeHours".

My first screen looks as followed; it has a "textsearchbox1" with a gallery below that has the following code:
GroupBy(Sort(Search(Employees, Textsearchbox1.text, "EmployeeFirstLast"), "EmployeeFirstLast", If(SortDescending1, Descending, Ascending)),"EmployeeFirstLast","Allitems")

The code above removes all duplicates of the employees and shows them only once, it also sorts them. But when I click on to the next screen next to the name Amber, I want to see only her worked days and matching hours. This has worked with the following code thanks to this powerusers community (thanks Meneghino) Gallery1.Selected.Allitems

However, the problem is that i keep getting the blue circle that says partial data can not be externally evaluated.

Can someone please help with this, what am I doing wrong in my lines of code and what can I do to fix it ?

Accepted Solutions
Level 8

Re: 500 records limitation

This is because of delegation limitation. Either your "IF" condition  or a specific condition causing delegation to fail. Thats why it will only return first 500. Try to remove if condition and few others and see if it returns 500+.

Please check https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/tutorials/delegation-overview/

View solution in original post

All Replies
Level 8

Re: 500 records limitation

This is because of delegation limitation. Either your "IF" condition  or a specific condition causing delegation to fail. Thats why it will only return first 500. Try to remove if condition and few others and see if it returns 500+.

Please check https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/tutorials/delegation-overview/