Highlighted
Level 10

Bug: Not seeing all tables of SQL Server (Access Web App) in data source list

In the latest version of Studio 2.0.600 both desktop and web truncates the list of tables in my database.

The table are displayed in alphabetical order and only the first 20 rows or so of 45 are shown.

This was not a problem earlier.

Thanks for any input.

__.JPG

Community Support Team

Re: Bug: Not seeing all tables of SQL Server (Access Web App) in data source list

Hi Meneghino,

I created a connection to SQL Server On-premise using Gateway, and I had 28 tables in my database.

On both PowerApps for Windows and PowerApps for Web, the tables are displayed in alphabetical order, and I can get all my tables on “Choose a table” list.

Could you please try again with this issue? I guess it has been fixed now.

If you are still getting the issue, please feel free reply.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Level: Powered On

Re: Bug: Not seeing all tables of SQL Server (Access Web App) in data source list

I have the same problem. My Ax 2009 sql DB has MANY tables and powerapps stops listing them after n (500???) tables (I have not counted them).

I have re-installed my on-premise gateway and created a new connection, but still same result, the listing stops at the n'th table.

Same result in also in Flow (SQl-server-Get records) but can be worked around with "Custom entry"

!!! Flow (SQL-server - Get record, by record id) shows all my tables !!!

Can it be worked around by creating a second dataset (beside "Default") ? But how do you create a dataset to be used with the On-premise gateway?

Of course - a serious problem, and I suspect a serious bug?

Level: Power Up

I have the same problem.

Our database (Mircosoft NAV) have many many tables, much of them are not shown.

Only the first 50 or so, not counted. also the filter didn't help so they seem to be not loaded.

Is there a workaround?