Highlighted
Level: Powered On

Unable to sign in anymore, I got an error when trying to access the app or powerapps, help!!!

[ Edited ]

If I try to access the app I get this error:

The app didn't start correctly. Try refreshing your browser.

Session ID: 1a0b3c97-f54b-eb6e-dba1-abe00a6c8ed5

If I try accessing https://web.powerapps.com/home it fails with the below error

powerapps.jpg

Is this a problem with Azure AD, or what is the reason this is failing, I'm about to publish an app to be used widely by my organization, and this is a huge concern if the application can become unavailable for the users...

Thank you

Community Support Team

Re: Unable to sign in anymore, I got an error when trying to access the app or powerapps, help!!!

Hi @ivanovc,

May I ask why that you think there is a problem with Azure AD? Except PowerApps site, are there any other products in Office 365 that you cannot login too? 

Please try with another browser/pc to test. If this issue only happens to PowerApps site(means that your account is availablle in Office 365), and the issue persists after testing, please post back and we will see what to do.

Regards,

Mona

Re: Unable to sign in anymore, I got an error when trying to access the app or powerapps, help!!!

The issue stop happened after 1 day, I was able to log to the application on my iphone, but I needed to make an update on the app and I could not work the whole day since I got the same error over and over regardless fo the 3 browsers I used. Any chances on reviewing failed sign in to powerapps using my account to understand what happened? This is really concerning since I do not want users of the app to get this experience where all of the sudden they cannot access powerapps.

The issue stop happened after 1 day, I was able to log to the application on my iphone, but I needed to make an update on the app and I could not work the whole day since I got the same error over and over regardless fo the 3 browsers I used. Any chances on reviewing failed sign in to powerapps using my account to understand what happened? This is really concerning since I do not want users of the app to get this experience where all of the sudden they cannot access powerapps.