cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RinaG
Level: Powered On

Encountered internal server error from Azure Resource Manager when 1. sharing app 2. importing app

In the past hour, I tried sharing an app (that was successfully imported 1 day ago) with another user and got the top error in the image, and tried to import a second app which is the second error in the screenshot.

Is there something going on with Powerapps today? I have also been seeing errors of 'datasource may be invalid' for the past 6 or so hours in a separate tenancy in 2 different apps.

powerapps errors.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Flow Staff Audrie-MSFT
Flow Staff

Re: Encountered internal server error from Azure Resource Manager when 1. sharing app 2. importing a

We are aware of an issue preventing app-makers from sharing and saving apps this morning. Engineering is actively investigating as a top priority (incident reference: 82670244).

Updates will be posted on the Support page as the work progresses:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/support/

Thanks to all on this post for your patience, and for alerting us to your issue.

Audrie

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Encountered internal server error from Azure Resource Manager when 1. sharing app 2. importing a

Hi,

I'm unable to import my package too, I get exactly the same error message.

I hope Microsoft will fix it.

Best regards

Anonymous
Not applicable

the same here. I rise another post.

agigliotti

I get the same error when I try to share an app, which I have shared with many users in the past, and is still shared with them.  I also get the same error when I try to delete an app, which I tried to do thinking that maybe I am reaching some sort of app or storage limit.  I also tried to unshare a user with the app, and it takes well over a minute as the message says "Working On It ... " then the error message shows up as follows:

Encountered internal server error from Azure Resource Manager. The tracking Id is '81c85931-d44a-4928-803a-ee38e451e752'.

What could be causing this, and how can this be fixed?

Thank you.

franc3el

It appears that I'm having the same issue as well. Attempted to share an app with a new individual, and I received the following message:

Encountered internal server error from Azure Resource Manager. The tracking Id is '2c98200a-4511-47f8-94ce-f429d3021774'.

Any updates on this issue?

Gillette

Same here trying to share an app with a Group.

Encountered internal server error from Azure Resource Manager.
The tracking Id is '795e3921-2cc3-4ffe-a0d4-eecdb3d4a150'.

Flow Staff Audrie-MSFT
Flow Staff

We are aware of an issue preventing app-makers from sharing and saving apps this morning. Engineering is actively investigating as a top priority (incident reference: 82670244).

Updates will be posted on the Support page as the work progresses:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/support/

Thanks to all on this post for your patience, and for alerting us to your issue.

Audrie

View solution in original post

Elfmang
Level: Power Up

I am getting this same error message. However, i am attempting to create a new flow.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

Users Online
Currently online: 58 members 3,525 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: