cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
patryk2133
Frequent Visitor

Convert PDF to image

Hi!

Is there any way to convert PDF file to image using flow? I created flow that pulls PDF files from emails and I want to send it to Teams users. I know it's not possible to send PDF as attachment to Teams but is it possible to convert PDF to image and then send it to Teams users?

4 REPLIES 4
mahoneypat
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

If you are willing to pay for a premium connector, Adobe has an action to Convert PDF to Image.

Automate PDF Actions with Adobe PDF Tools Connector for Microsoft Power Automate | by Ben Vanderberg...

Regards,

Pat

VictorIvanidze
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @patryk2133,

" I know it's not possible to send PDF as attachment to Teams"

I do not know that. I've just tested and I can send a message with PDF attachment to a team channel.

Could you please explain what do you mean exactly in your bolded phrase?

patryk2133
Frequent Visitor

Hello @VictorIvanidze,

Thank you for answer, this is my flow schema:

patryk2133_0-1617271438432.png

I would like to add attachment to message, but I can't see place where I can attach the PDF file. 

Also I based on some topic on this forum (I can't find it now) where I found that It's not possible to sent the file in message to Teams user. Maybe it was some old topic.

VictorIvanidze
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @patryk2133, I see you are using Gmail in your flow.

Could you please run Gmail web interface, create a message, attach a pdf file and send this message to a team channel? Will it be delivered?

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,473)