cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Convert to PDF

Hello everyone, 

I have an issue now. I'am building flow to convert data from sharepoint list to PDF. 

The flow works good, so it converts html template to PDF, but I can't see information from sharepoint list, for example names, phone numbers etc.

The question is how can I map/add/syncronize all information which are on the list of sharepoint in the PDF file.

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
anupam8555
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hi @Anonymous ,

You need to create an HTML file with data you are getting from sharepoint list. Than you need to use same file to create pdf. Please see below : 

anupam8555_0-1613493739983.png

Here on first , there is function "concate()" is used. You can specify HTML inside this and place your dynamic data as well . 

concat('<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>Test Report
</head>
<body>
<center>
<b> Monthly Report </b>
<br>
<EM>Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.</EM>
</body>
</html>
')

You can add your list data inside this concat function and export as PDF. 

Thanks

Anupam

(please like/resolve if it helps you)

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
anupam8555
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hi @Anonymous ,

You need to create an HTML file with data you are getting from sharepoint list. Than you need to use same file to create pdf. Please see below : 

anupam8555_0-1613493739983.png

Here on first , there is function "concate()" is used. You can specify HTML inside this and place your dynamic data as well . 

concat('<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>Test Report
</head>
<body>
<center>
<b> Monthly Report </b>
<br>
<EM>Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.</EM>
</body>
</html>
')

You can add your list data inside this concat function and export as PDF. 

Thanks

Anupam

(please like/resolve if it helps you)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @anupam8555 ,

thank you for your answer, but I don't understand how I can add my data list so, that I can see it than in pdf-file  like:

First name: James

Last name: Peters

Email: jp@gmail.com 

Could you explain me it with my example, if you have time?

Here below is my simple html code:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<title>Main information</title>
</head>
<body>

<h1>Main information</h1>
<p>First name:</p>
<p>Last name:</p>
<p>Email:</p>

</body>
</html>

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @anupam8555 ,

I solved the problem)

Regards

anupam8555
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

@Anonymous - Glad to hear

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,799)