Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PowerStar321
Helper II
Helper II

How to change the Sent From email address

Hi All,

We have a Power Automate procedure working perfectly. It includes many Send Email actions. All the emails show the sent from email address as the connection email address. Is there a way we can change the sent from email address to a NoReply email address like NoReply@OurCompany.com ?

I hope you can help

Colin

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
VictorIvanidze
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @PowerStar321,

create a distribution list noreply@contoso.com with no members, grant yourself send as right and populate the "From (Send as)" field with  noreply@contoso.com in every "Send an email" action.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
VictorIvanidze
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @PowerStar321,

create a distribution list noreply@contoso.com with no members, grant yourself send as right and populate the "From (Send as)" field with  noreply@contoso.com in every "Send an email" action.

View solution in original post

Hi Victor

How to I grant send as rights to the Office 365 distribution list? I added it to the "From (Send as)", but I get the error message below

PowerStar321_0-1621550338515.png

Thanks for your help

Colin

Thanks for your help. It worked perfectly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

Users online (20,818)