cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
devsyw
Resolver I
Resolver I

How to retrieve questions and answers from 'dynamic' MS Forms and store it?

Hi power automate users,

I'm building an app with an ideal scenario- create a new 'Microsoft form ' survey at power apps,  send an email to receivers, then get the responses once the survey is submitted.

It starts with a trigger by powerapps btn to pass the survey ID (last part of complete MS form url)

devsyw_0-1635890376888.png

Here is the challenge from the PrintScreen:

devsyw_1-1635890513032.png

The next step is absolute to retrieve questions and answers from different Forms! Challenges are:

1. If these forms are pre-made by me (ex. Form A, Form B that I've made in MS Form, and I've created SP list1 for Form A responses and SP list 2 for Form B responses because the questions are different from 2 Forms, they need different columns to indicate the exact questions and record the tided responses. )

How can I get the questions in the text, and be able to store them in SharePoint list 1 , and SharePoint list 2?

2. If I direct an app User to create a new form in  MS Form, and the new form is sent to different receivers, how can I get the text of questions, and where can I store the questions and responses? (there is no option to create a new SP list when receiving the first response from the new form, which I can not know the exact questions to pre-fix the columns)

Any advice to solve the challenge, workaround guidance, or re-form scenario suggestions is very appreciated!!!

many thanks in advance!

PA user

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,265)