Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
boyangerginchev
Helper I
Helper I

Nintex workflows to Power Automate automatically

Hello Sirs,

Is there an existing tool on the market that is "converting" existing Nintex-workflows that are running on SP on-prem to Power Automate(SP Online) automatically without any need to recreate the FLOWs from scratch?

Thanks.

Kind Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jinivthakkar
Super User
Super User

hello @boyangerginchev sir, sorry to disappoint you but there is no software or product which will automatically convert on-prem nintex workflows to power automate.

You will have to plan for this change thoroughly, as the actions may not be same in both platforms. Best of luck !  

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
jinivthakkar
Super User
Super User

hello @boyangerginchev sir, sorry to disappoint you but there is no software or product which will automatically convert on-prem nintex workflows to power automate.

You will have to plan for this change thoroughly, as the actions may not be same in both platforms. Best of luck !  

View solution in original post

Hello @jinivthakkar ,
Yes, I assumed that could no be achieved, but the world is moving and I was wondering, if I have missed something in that direction. 🙂 
Thanks a lot for your answer and sorry for the stupid question as well.
Regards

Welcome and no question is stupid or smart its all man made 🙂 (just being philosophical) haha

Shivareddy

Hi sir, 

Is their any document for nitex to powerautomate work flows

Hello @Shivareddy ,

I'm not aware of such a document. Basically, they are pretty similar and the actions that you may find in Nintex you could find in Power Automate as well.

Kind Regards

Boyan

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,162)